Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Proper Role of Government

I am going to make this one short and to the point. In my Profile I point out that the single most important book about the proper role of government that I have ever read, (My Political Science Professor told me to read it), was "The Law" by Frederick Basitiat.

Well for those who are interested, it has passed its copyright period and has been classified as a "public domain" document and is now available on the web in it's entirety.

Here it is: The Law

Have fun. I only hope you get as much from it as I did and it is only about 75 pages.

All who strive to do the right thing should read this book. It changed my political life completely. It gave me foundation to have consistant views on politics.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Mike's America said...

Thanks for that link to "The Law" I heard Neal Boortz mention the book one morning, but I didn't catch the author's name, so you can imagine what I got when I did a Google on "The Law."

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

My Pleasure :)

You should be able to read it in just a couple of hours since it is so short, but it will be a real eye opener.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home