Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Result of Liberalism is "The Acceptance of Evil"

Let's review life's great priorities. First there is nothing more worthy of fighting for than Good versus Evil. A micro view of that battle is Freedom versus Force.

The old quote "All Evil needs to succeed is for good people to do nothing" is never more noticeable than when the "good" people on the left and the right allow evil to progress while they say and do nothing.

For example, living together prior to marriage to "see if we are compatible" is a modern day problem that would be scorned just 30 or 40 years ago. Is it because the older generations were prudes? No, they had learned from their ancestors history lessons what the modern day liberals ignore.

It's all about the Law of Cause and Effect. Actions have consequences!

We protect our young athletes from consequences and then when they get older they don't understand why someone doesn't always "fix it" for them in the real world.

Also smaller things like allowing their young teenage daughters to wear thongs and low cut clothes can cause problems like other premarital sex activities. They don't realize that modesty is important. Trashy dressing causes young guys to see them as "easy" and sluts. Boys will become very agressive towards "easy" targets.

But today in the work place if you are rich and/or good looking then you are flirting, if you are poor and/or ugly it is "sexual harassment."

Creeping acceptance of modern day liberalism is allowing evil to progress.

When I was in high school there were still unwritten rules about using the "f" word in mixed company. Today it even happens at restaurants and other public places.


Has Liberalism made our world better? I think not.

Grades are lower because public schools are looked at as an entitled "baby sitting" service and Nanny service, where the government is supposed to take the responsibilities of "the birds and the bees", etc, from where it really belongs, which is in the home.

Second graders are learning to put condoms on cucumbers and other things they should not be taught until they become interested.

First we Tolerate evil, then we Accept it as not being evil, and then we Embrace it.


Downloading copyrighted material from the Internet is considered by about 66% of college students as O.K.

Thanks Liberalism, because of you we have situational ethics and relative morality.

Remember the saying, "what's right is what's right for me!" Without standards of what is right, then nothing is wrong and everything is right.

The statement "There are no absolutes" is an absolute statement in and of itself!

What happened to the days when stealing was stealing?

We have rationalized it and now we call it Liberalism. No value statements are allowed, they say "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones." They forget that we are supposed to vigourisouly fight against evil actions, and not condem people. Condem sin not the sinner. Don't sit by and do nothing.

The left's morals are all about False Philanthropy called Entitlement programs. Where the government steals from those who have earned it, and gives it to those who have not earned it. Liberals want to give "other peoples money to the poor" as if taxpayers are some people who deserve to be plundered.

National Health Care, Welfare, Free this, Free that. Their "Values" or "morals" are all about government "plunder" which is another word for theft. See my link to the right on the book called "The Law."

The result of Liberalism is "The Acceptance of Evil."

7 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Ralph said...

What are you smoking? There is no evil. There are only different perspectives.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

Yep! Thats what the Libs say. They avoid that word.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where to start with this one?

"Trashy dressing causes young guys to see them as "easy" and sluts. Boys will become very agressive towards "easy" targets."

Possibly, yes. Speaking for myself, I dress (dare I say it) conservatively. However, using that theory then a man walking down the street in a depressed area of the city wearing a nice suit and carrying a brief case is causing theives and pickpockets to see an "easy" and become "aggressive".

"Creeping acceptance of modern day liberalism is allowing evil to progress."

You and I have had a few debates in the past, FAR. We've disagreed on most things and agreed on a few. I find it rather sad that you would find me "evil" because of my perspective. Perhaps we should all just agree with you?

"... using the "f" word in mixed company. Today it even happens at restaurants and other public places. Has Liberalism made our world better? I think not."

Good grief, FAR! I can't believe it. Really, I can't. You're far more intelligent than this. Using the "f-word" in public hasn't got a damned thing to do with liberalism... it's just plain bad manners. Being from small-town Texas, you can bet your GOP hat pin that I've heard that and worse from right-wingers and conservatives.

"Second graders are learning to put condoms on cucumbers and other things they should not be taught until they become interested."

God forbid a child grow up knowing how to have safe sex. By the time they become "interested" they will likely be A) preganat or B)causing the pregnancy because people like you think that those evil liberals should not be teaching kids how to have safe sex. And besides, FAR, are you so out of touch with the present that you don't understand that many, many, MANY kids just do not have decent parents? I suppose you'll claim next that those parents are no doubt liberals.

"Thanks Liberalism, because of you we have situational ethics and relative morality."

All I can do is shake my head. How does one even respond to such drivel?

"What happened to the days when stealing was stealing?"

Ask your Republican buddies. They've been stealing from middle-class Americans for years, and hiding behing a Christian banner in order to do it. Apparently they've also stolen the ability to make a reasoned argument as well.

"The left's morals are all about False Philanthropy called Entitlement programs. Where the government steals from those who have earned it, and gives it to those who have not earned it."

Yes. Let's not help our fellow Americans who are less fortunate than Ken Lay, the Bush's and Dick Cheney. Let's instead give rich folks tax breaks or the ability to protect their considerable wealth in offshore tax shelters and leave middle class Americans holding the bag. Then we can blame it all on the liberals for wanting to even the playing field a bit. After all, that's not the conservative way! The conservative way is to let those less fortunate rot in their inner cities while we sit on our fat asses counting our money.

"The result of Liberalism is 'The Acceptance of Evil.'"

Pardon, FAR... but what a crock of you-know-what this entry is. You had my respect and on occasion you even had my agreement. After this entry, you now have one less "evil liberal" to call a reader.

Congratulations.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

And might I remind you that your stellar examples of pure goodness and Godliness, Dick Cheney and Mr. President himself, have both used curse words in public... VP Cheney used the "F-Word" on the floor of the Senate.

Great examples of how your entry holds absolutely no water.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

bhlogger,

I guess if you could sum up what I am saying is that "conservatism" wants to "conserve" or keep the status quo, while "Liberalism" is being in the opposite mode of where "change" is usually seen as "good".

The problem is that often the old time morals are what are being changed.

Not that Liberals are evil. I would hope that from my previous posts you would see that I am arguing against a "philosophy" not the people who support it.

People are people, and most have good intentions. It is my hope to show how change is something that is sometimes good and often times bad because we forget the lessons of history that forged the conservative views in the first place.

You are correct that some Conservatives practice "bad Manners" in public, but my point is that 30 years ago this was not the case. So what has changed? The acceptance by many that the change to a more liberal use of swear words is O.K.

Again most liberals believe in their views as being correct, just as I would hope that you would feel that most Conservatives believe in their views as being correct.

I visit your site to see the same condemnation of my views without taking it as a personal affront.

As far as sex education in schools goes, I don't think that all parents will accept their responsibilities and do the right thing, but I also think that bringing up the subject before their minds become inquisitive can be destructive. Perhaps there is a middle ground here like picking a more reasonable age than 2nd grade?

Please forgive me if I have offended you. My intent was again to point at philosophy, not individuals.


FAR.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fair enough. Let me take a moment to unruffle my feathers.

I suppose, as a liberal, I'm simply gun shy when it comes to conservatives who think they know who I am because of my political views. After 9/11 I was unpatriotic if I didn't agree with everything the administration did. Now I am considered to have lesser morals and ethics than a conservative, although I see the foundation of "moral superiority" in the conservative party as being fairly precarious right now.

And yes, I agree that 2nd grade is a bit young for sex education. Do you have a source to site for this?
I think perhaps junior high is a good place to start.

A lot of things have changed since 30 years ago. What would have happened, I wonder what would have happened if VP Rockefeller would have dared to say "f- you" on the floor of the senate or if the president would have called a reporter an "asshole" in public. That would have been the end of their political careers 30 years ago... or at least would have done much damage. Now no one bats an eye.

Why? I couldn't tell you. But I don't believe we can pin the blame on a party or an ideology.

I'll never be sure quite when liberalism became such a bad thing in this country. I think it probably has a lot to do with how the conservatives framed it. Framing is everything in politics, after all. You say "pro-abortion", I say "anti-choice", etc etc.

Maurice Cranston wrote ‘a liberal is a man who believes in liberty’. By that definition I have a feeling 99.9% of Americans are liberal.

And social programs? They aren't free giveaways... not if done correctly. Our educational system is a social program... the same goes for the roads and highways. No one except the Republican party has made the word "social" a bad thing.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

Bhlogger,

>"who think they know who I am because of my political views."<

I couldn't be more in agreement with that statement.

That statement could have just as eaisly been made by me or anyone.

>Maurice Cranston wrote ‘a liberal is a man who believes in liberty’. By that definition I have a feeling 99.9% of Americans are liberal.<

I think that definition was correct maybe 20 years ago and at that time I called myself a Liberal, but today it seems to mean people who are not happy with the old time values and want to change things to a "liberal/less ridgid" way.

I will look for the source on the 2nd graders, If my memory serves me it was an article from the L.A. area school system.

I think the word social is thought of as bad because it usually is attached to programs where there is very little, if any, competition and competition is what brings efficiency and excellence, in general. While government and social is equated with waste and mis-management.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home